First of all, I want to congratulate you to take initiative to leave your comfort zone and ready to adopt the way which leads you to SEE the charming world without any visual crutches like spectacles, Contact lenses or burned cornea (LASIK) NATURALLY.
The reason why you are reading this article is
- If you uses glasses then probably
- You feel brutal with glasses.
- Your confidence level goes down with glasses.
- Your pretty face loses its charm in such big glasses.
- If you use contact lenses then probably
- You don’t feel comfortable in putting lenses ON and OFF.
- It givesirritation in your eyes when you go outside or even a bit of dust particle enters your eyes.
- Sometimes it turns your eyes red.
- It gives dryness in your eyes.
- Most important, you are aware that use of CL can harm your eyes because cornea is the part of our body which breathes and regular use of CL can lead to more dangerous eye ailment like Glaucoma.
- If you don’t want to go for LASIK then probably
- You don’t want to take risk to lie down under the knife of surgeon.
- You are aware that 97.5% LASIK surgery are successful. Still there is chance to failure.
- If you have treated your eyes with LASIK then
- You are still facing problem in seeing distant
- You get regular headaches.
- You get dry eyes and you ophthalmologist prescribed you artificial tears (having carboxy methyl cellulose).
It is hard to describe the journey to see world without glasses in a single article so it will be a series of 2 articles and now you are going to indulge yourself into Article number 1.
So let’s begin your journey towards the world without glasses.
But, before starting please remove from your belief system that which is said by your Ophthalmologist “You have to wear these glasses regularly from now”. Just Believe in yourself and your wish to see world without glasses (any visual aid) and I promise your vision will be corrected. The technique which I am going to share is very powerful can actually change your life.
Apology: – To all ophthalmologists, Eye care center, Contact lenses big brands. Please accept my apology because reader of this article is not going to pay anymore to you.
Step 1:- Understand the vision –
Don’t expect any technical stuff here. I will not teach you anatomy of eye, if you are interested then Google it. From my side just take single sentence that “EYE is another part of your body” like your biceps, shoulder, triceps etc. As you can strengthen your all other muscles of body so you can strengthen your eye muscles also.
Now you will think from where this eye muscle came into the picture. Just imagine your eye as a camera and these eye muscles helps to change the focus by changing the shape of your eye ball.
To see far and near object your eye muscles changes the shape of the eye ball to get the correct image on your retina but unfortunately if you have vision problem then your eyes muscles are not able to work properly.This can be because of following reasons:
- Eye muscles are not strong enough.
- Eye muscles forgot to change the shape of your eye ball.
- Lack of blood circulation around eye and eye muscles.
The most important point here is Point number 2 (Eye muscles forgot to change the shape of your eye ball). In our generation we are not habitual to see far objects and everything is near to us. Technology gives us so much that we are not supposed to see far like Phone, Tablets, Phablets, Laptops, desktop etc because of this our eye forgot to see far objects.Technology has made our lives so easy that we don’t feel any need of seeing distant objects.
So from above words we have two approaches to make our eyes better
- Leave the technology.
- Strengthen the eye muscles.
This is for sure that we can’t leave the technology so we have only one approach left that is strengthen the eye muscles.
Step 2 :- Send your eyes to the Gym:-
What the first thought comes in your mind when you hear the word GYM strength,Practice, exercise. Yeah we will do the same.
Now the question is HOW????? .
How we strengthen our biceps, Gluts, Hamstring, calves???? Ofcourse repeated exercise of up and down, right and left movements. And as I said our EYE is another part of the body. So Below are the 6 exercises which will be in your morning and evening ritual list. To understand the movement just consider your middle point of eyebrows as the center of a huge wall clock and you are suppose to see in the direction of said number/time of the wall clock. Just do one round in morning and in evening. It will not take more than 5 minutes.
- 1 & 5:- Look towards right corner object as much as far you can then right down. Repeat 20 times.
- 11 & 7:-Look towards left corner object as much as far you can then left down. Repeat 20 times.
- Up &down: – Look to the middle point of your eyebrow then your nose tip. Repeat 20 times.
- Clock movement:-Revolve your eyes in clockwise direction. Repeat 20 times.
- Anti clock movement:-Revolve your eyes in clockwise direction. Repeat 20 times.
- Squeeze:- Now squeeze your eye and look upward. Repeat 20 times.
These eye exercises are very powerful and continued practicing can show you results very soon.
So that’s it for this Article. Thank you for reading. See you in next Article…..